ALyXaNdRiA_BaRBiE (the Sexiest Spy of the Underworld)
ALyXaNdRiA_BaRBiE (the Sexiest Spy of the Underworld)
"It's the good girls who write in a diary, the bad girls don't have time. Me? I just want a life I am going to remember, even if I don't write it down."


Thursday, December 15, 2005

Time, 12:33 am

@>----
A movie has been made on C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" and it will soon be showing in theaters worldwide. I can't wait to watch the movie and see if it's good or not.

I have read all seven books in the Chronicles of Narnia series... and The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is the second book. I've collected all the other books, and, personally, I like the books 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 better. I didn't like books 1 and 7 much, but it comes with the package and both were still fascinating nonetheless.

I don't know the actors who will play Lucy, Peter, Susan and Edmund, but I'm sure they'll be great.

It was said that J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis sat down and said they'd write famous book series and so Tolkien had The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, and Lewis had the Chronicles of Narnia. They were close friends. :) and yes, their books are indeed famous series that were turned into movies and read and watched by many. :)

Oh well, I'm so sleepy now, I guess I'll have to turn in. :)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


ALyXaNdRiA




Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hi! I'm:
ALyXa BaRBiE :) (people who are really close to me call me Jinji), 26 years old and an eternal Peter Pan

"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do." ;0) Send me feedback at:
alyxandria_barbie@yahoo.com

My hometown:
I'm from Ormoc City but I'm now living and working in Makati City, Philippines

ICQ number and YM:
18431406/barbiejoyce


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"I am paradox personified. In layman's terms, I am a walking, talking contradiction and just another average everyday sane psycho."




Try these links below:
irene
alexa
ruthie
pam
mela
dianne
ben
tere
jennifer
michael

More Sites:
jeanette
rissa
gino
wally
tricia
lilie
amy
Alain
ms cora
lily


Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma

Archives:

Powered by Blogger Template desenvolvido por Blog Templates