ALyXaNdRiA_BaRBiE (the Sexiest Spy of the Underworld)
ALyXaNdRiA_BaRBiE (the Sexiest Spy of the Underworld)
"It's the good girls who write in a diary, the bad girls don't have time. Me? I just want a life I am going to remember, even if I don't write it down."


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Time, 2:20 am

@>----
You cannot keep a determined man from success. Place stumbling blocks on his way and he takes them for stepping stones.



Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.



When we seek to bring out the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
-William Arthur Ward



Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

ALyXaNdRiA




Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hi! I'm:
ALyXa BaRBiE :) (people who are really close to me call me Jinji), 26 years old and an eternal Peter Pan

"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you want to do." ;0) Send me feedback at:
alyxandria_barbie@yahoo.com

My hometown:
I'm from Ormoc City but I'm now living and working in Makati City, Philippines

ICQ number and YM:
18431406/barbiejoyce


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"I am paradox personified. In layman's terms, I am a walking, talking contradiction and just another average everyday sane psycho."




Try these links below:
irene
alexa
ruthie
pam
mela
dianne
ben
tere
jennifer
michael

More Sites:
jeanette
rissa
gino
wally
tricia
lilie
amy
Alain
ms cora
lily


Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma

Archives:

Powered by Blogger Template desenvolvido por Blog Templates